[Pywikipedia-l] [ pywikipediabot-Patches-1874448 ] fixing weblinkchecker.py

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Jan 18 13:10:25 UTC 2008

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by wikipedian
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=603140&aid=1874448&group_id=93107

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
python weblinkchecker.py -repeat :

Checked for running processes. 1 processes currently running, including the current process.
global name 'set' is not defined
Saving history...

An import was missing, and there was a case problem.

I also added... meaningful fr: messages ;)

Thanks !

Nicolas Dumazet