[Pywikipedia-l] [ pywikipediabot-Bugs-1804648 ] interwiki block with protected pages

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Jan 14 19:10:29 UTC 2008

Bugs item #1804648, was opened at 2007-09-29 10:54
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by cosoleto
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=603138&aid=1804648&group_id=93107

not just the latest update.
Category: interwiki
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hello

I would like to add a new fonction when interwiki want to edit a protected page.

When interwiki want to edit an protected page, it want to use the sysop account if it exist.
If interwiki can't use the sysop account, he stop this edition and go to the next on the todo list.

I propose that interwiki add to the talk page this :
"
==Interwiki checking by [[user:name_of_the_bot_]]==
I would to change the interwiki links in this page, but the protection make that I can't. So, somebody would to make this :
* Adding [[en:The_link_to_add]
* Replace [[fr:The_link_to_replace]]
* Erase [[es:The_link_to_erase]]

Thanks.