[Pywikipedia-l] [ pywikipediabot-Bugs-1868451 ] checkimages.py's bugs

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sun Jan 13 14:54:57 UTC 2008

Bugs item #1868451, was opened at 2008-01-10 13:45
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by filnik
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=603138&aid=1868451&group_id=93107

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "D:\My Documents\SOURCE\mwbot\pywikipedia\checkimages.py", line 962, in <
module>
    wikipedia.output(u"Waiting for %s seconds, %s" % (time_sleep, time.strftime(
"%d %b %Y %H:%M:%S (UTC)", time.localtime())))
UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xa4 in position 3: ordinal
not in range(128)

Checking project is jawiki.

And I just run this script is zhwiki, when it add a notice to uploader, it add ":" in the section.(http://zh.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk%3AAccler&diff=5990556&oldid=5990552)