[Pywikipedia-l] [ pywikipediabot-Feature Requests-1867327 ] delete.py lacking [a]ll user input option

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat Jan 12 16:06:10 UTC 2008

Feature Requests item #1867327, was opened at 2008-01-09 03:01
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by rotemliss
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=603141&aid=1867327&group_id=93107

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
most other scripts when doing a manual page by page verification of changes, we are presented with a choice of ([y]es, [N]o, [a]ll), yet when using delete.py we only have ([y]es, [N]o) on a per change. there is support for -always, but that choice has to be made a runtime and cannot be changed on the fly or after checking a couple pages to make sure its being applied to the right pages.

can the [a]ll be added to delete.py?

Comment By: Rotem Liss (rotemliss)