[Pywikipedia-l] [ pywikipediabot-Bugs-1863432 ] cosmetic_changes.py deletes categories

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Jan 10 21:32:15 UTC 2008

Bugs item #1863432, was opened at 2008-01-03 22:14
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by darkoneko
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=603138&aid=1863432&group_id=93107

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
see :
http://fr.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=.bg&diff=24651170&oldid=24146664

the setting are :
running interwikip.py
with the following lines my user_config.py :

cosmetic_changes = True
cosmetic_changes_mylang_only = True
mylang = 'fr'
family = 'wikipedia'