[Pywikipedia-l] [ pywikipediabot-Bugs-1868654 ] fixing_redirects.py big bug to set -lang

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Jan 10 15:50:52 UTC 2008

Bugs item #1868654, was opened at 2008-01-10 23:50
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=603138&aid=1868654&group_id=93107

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
It get default languages' pages to fix other languages redirect when I set -lang parameter.

>fixing_redirects.py -namespace:0 -lang:ja
Checked for running processes. 1 processes currently running, including the current process.
Retrieving Allpages special page for wikipedia:ja from %21, namespace 0

>>> !!! <<<
Getting 14 pages from wikipedia:zh...←I set ja,but it get zh pages.
Sleeping for 4.2 seconds, 2008-01-10 23:43:07

I set to check ja, but it get my default languages(zh) pages to fix redirects!!!

here is a sample i revert :
http://ja.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=%22BUZZ%21%21%22_THE_MOVIE&diff=17285158&oldid=17246908