[Pywikipedia-l] [ pywikipediabot-Bugs-1864970 ] Cannot detect page protected in zh-wikinews.

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Jan 7 05:27:24 UTC 2008

Bugs item #1864970, was opened at 2008-01-06 17:21
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by lin4h
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=603138&aid=1864970&group_id=93107

not just the latest update.
Category: interwiki
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I tried to make interwiki in a protected page, it cannot use sysop account automatic.