[Pywikipedia-l] [ pywikipediabot-Bugs-1864659 ] Cannot input parameter without english

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sun Jan 6 19:10:29 UTC 2008

Bugs item #1864659, was opened at 2008-01-05 21:35
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by rotemliss
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=603138&aid=1864659&group_id=93107

not just the latest update.
Category: General
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I run interwiki.py and replace.py, all reback "UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte...." when I type Chinese and Japanese

Comment By: Rotem Liss (rotemliss)