[Pywikipedia-l] [ pywikipediabot-Feature Requests-1515577 ] Wikier for lonely pages

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat Jan 5 11:10:05 UTC 2008

Feature Requests item #1515577, was opened at 2006-07-01 11:48
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by leogregianin
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=603141&aid=1515577&group_id=93107

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
There is a list of lonely pages in Wikipedia in
Special:Lonelypages. Also some other pages need links
to them because of the idea of Wikipedia - especially
the new ones. So I tried to code a intrawikier module
in pywikipediabot but I failed.

The idea is that the bot will crawl through Wikipedia
and it tries to find the wanted word's body. The body
of the word could be supplied by hand and when the bot
has found something, it would ask if a link to wanted
article was added.

It's must be quite near to replace.py but I couldn't
handle it. Could someone here code it?