[Pywikipedia-l] [ pywikipediabot-Bugs-1861995 ] blockpageschecker.py can not interpret moving protection.

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Jan 2 19:04:34 UTC 2008

Bugs item #1861995, was opened at 2008-01-02 07:12
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by valhallasw
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=603138&aid=1861995&group_id=93107

not just the latest update.
Category: other
Group: None

Initial Comment:
blockpageschecker.py can not interpret moving protection.

from Japanese wikpedia:
The script can not interpret article under moving protection.

For avoiding move warring, sysop locks moving of an article by general user. However, because the script is evaluating only "sysop" and "autoconfirmed", protection of this kind can not interpret correctly.  As a result, the all template of the article under move protection will be removed.

The article which general user can move:
http://ja.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=%E5%A4%A7%E5%9D%82%E5%9F%8E&diff=17095079&oldid=17013330

The article which general user can not move (but removed):
http://ja.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=L%E9%96%A2%E6%95%B0&diff=prev&oldid=17095074

Comment By: Filnik (filnik)