[Pywikipedia-l] [ pywikipediabot-Bugs-1853748 ] Login to hy.wikipedia impossible

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Dec 19 16:19:08 UTC 2007

Bugs item #1853748, was opened at 2007-12-19 09:16
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by pixelfire
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=603138&aid=1853748&group_id=93107

not just the latest update.
Category: General
Group: None

Initial Comment:
It's impossible to log on to hy.wikipedia with the Bot.

Password for user XYBot on wikipedia:hy:
Logging in to wikipedia:hy as XYBot
Login failed. Wrong password or CAPTCHA answer?

Username and Password are correct of course.