[Pywikipedia-l] [ pywikipediabot-Support Requests-1849528 ] "movepage.py -filename:", how to use it?

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat Dec 15 07:14:09 UTC 2007

Support Requests item #1849528, was opened at 2007-12-12 10:33
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by nobody
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=603139&aid=1849528&group_id=93107

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hello!
I have added some articles using bot, but their title included typos in the same word. How to use "movepage.py -filename:" (or other function) to fix this problem? in other words, what should file include?
Thanks!

Comment By: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody)