[Pywikipedia-l] [ pywikipediabot-Patches-1844704 ] disambiguation templates for sh:

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Dec 6 08:22:01 UTC 2007

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by a_engels
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=603140&aid=1844704&group_id=93107

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None
Initial Comment:
I am unable to get onto SVN at the moment (my pgp private key is on a computer that had a hard disk crash), so I'm doing it this way. To add in self.disambiguationTemplates in wikipedia_family.py:

            'sh':  [u'Višeznačna odrednica', u'Disambig', u'Razdvojba',
                    u'Razvrstavanje', u'VZO', u'Višeznačnost', u'Homograf',
                    u'Radzvojba', u'Čvor'],