[WikimediaMobile] New minor version of the Wikipedia iOS app needs testers

Tomasz Finc tfinc at wikimedia.org
Fri Dec 30 01:09:04 UTC 2011

Greetings All,

I'm looking for some more iOS testers for a new minor version of the
Wikipedia app. Were picking up an important change over to the paid
GeoNames service so that we can continue using the near by me feature.
We'll also pick up some important bug fixes.

If you haven't give me your UDID then please send it over by the end
of tomorrow 12/30 and I'll include you on the testing list. Instructions on
how to do that can be found here :
http://www.innerfence.com/howto/find-iphone-unique-device-identifier-udid

thanks!

--tomasz