[MediaWiki-l] Restoring a mediawiki site

eQuality Technology info at equality-tech.com
Fri Jul 31 19:23:48 UTC 2020

Pascal,

I suggest using MediaWiki Vagrant [1] as the simplest method for setting up
a local MediaWiki environment.  It may be all new to you, but it should
"just work" and you'll save yourself lots of headaches trying to install
and manage things separately.  Once you have MediaWiki Vagrant setup, you
should be able to load your database backup, LocalSettings.php, and images
so that you have a good working development environment.

[1] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/MediaWiki-Vagrant

~ Greg

eQuality Technology

*Let's work together*