[MediaWiki-l] hide talk namespaces from "Special:Search" Advanced

Evans, Richard K. (GRC-H000) richard.k.evans at nasa.gov
Wed Jul 11 18:40:12 UTC 2018

Neat. I may try that later. For now, I think I'm on to something with CSS, namely:

#mw-search-ns3001 { display:none; visibility:hidden; }

Which successfully removes the input checkbox, but I'm still struggling to figure out the css code for the input's label where the html is:

<label for="mw-search-ns4401">TWAPB talk</label>

I've never encountered the "label for" html tag.

-Rich