[MediaWiki-l] server-side sync of a namespace from wiki1 to wiki2

Brian Wolff bawolff at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 20:47:37 UTC 2018

The closest thing i know of is extension:Push, but its not really a match
with what you want.

Theres generally 3 approaches to doing something like that:
* shell out to edit.php command line script
* use job queue (jobs can be inserted to foreign wiki if queue configured
right)
* post to api.

Ive been experimenting with my own thing based on our discussion at emwcon.
Ill try to put that on wiki sometime soon.

--
brian

On Thursday, June 21, 2018, Evans, Richard K. (GRC-H000) <
richard.k.evans at nasa.gov> wrote:
> anyone know how to sync the pages of a namespace in one wiki to another
wiki on the same server?

> I the same server, I'd like to configure a wiki (say wiki 1) such that
any page created or edited in namespace X on wiki 1 is automatically saved
to namespace Y on wiki 2. I'd like this to be occur behind the scenes
automatically. Has anyone done this before?