[MediaWiki-l] Database exceeds size limit

Amir Sarabadani ladsgroup at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 22:23:22 UTC 2018

One thing that can be useful is to check which tables are big. If it's
logging table, try disabling RCPatrolling (or upgrading to 1.32 so it
doesn't log autopatrol actions). If it's revision table, upgrading might
help with actor table migration and then you just set it to "write new/read
new" so it writes on the normalized tables. Same goes for change_tag table.

HTH
Best

Amir