[MediaWiki-l] PageForms input field created subcategory

Alex Zanutto zanutto.a at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 10:39:12 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,

I looked for a solution but I haven't found it either online or on the
mailinglist.

I have got this wiki http://cemp.altervista.org

Every page created with the form Paradox
http://cemp.altervista.org/index.php?title=Form:Paradox will have a
Keywords section. I would like:

   - for every word that is input in that field to belong to the Keywords
   category
   - for every word that is input to be a subcategory of the Keywords
   category
   - that every subcategory created this way to be assigned to the page
   that is created trhough the form

For example take this page
http://cemp.altervista.org/index.php?title=In_the_praise_of_Nothing

In the form to create it I would input 'Nothing' and 'Test' in the Keywords
field.
Once the page is created the links in the Keywords section will
respectively send the user to the Nothing or Test category page (both
subcategories of Keywords). The page will have the Nothing and Test
Category.

Is it possible?

Thank you very much