[MediaWiki-l] Visual Editor give error message "apierror-visualeditor-docserver-http" when trying to save

Osterlund, Magnus magnus.osterlund at capgemini.com
Wed Dec 12 14:29:04 UTC 2018

When I edit a page with Visual Editor and try to save, I get a "HTTP 404 apierror-visualeditor-docserver-http".

I have try to follow the documentation how to set up it, but I do not understand everything.

For my configuration, see https://github.com/magol/sag-wiki (links to config files in README.md)

Please, look at my configuration and give me some clues what I have done wrong.

//Magnus

Capgemini is a trading name used by the Capgemini Group of companies which includes Capgemini Sverige AB, a company registered in Sweden (number 556092-3053) whose registered office is at Gustavslundsv?gen 131 Box 825 - S-161 24 Bromma.