[MediaWiki-l] Scribuno / Lua problem

Peter Presland peter at wikispooks.org
Tue Dec 11 11:02:07 UTC 2018

A couple of months I had to reconstruct the Wikispooks site from backups
and had to accept the  loss of a few days edits as a result. I suspect
that the reconstruction process is at the root of the Lua/Scribunto
issue because it was also necessary to use a new Linux (Centos 7) image
for the vps and it is therefore quite possible that some obscure but
critical Linux or php config setting was lost/changed in the process.

So, can anybody point to a server module or config setting that is known
to affect Scributo/Lua editing and that is not readily apparent from
existing MW and Lua documentation? - which I have studied exhaustively
though NOT to say that I have not missed something glaringly obvious of
course - as you do :-))

Thanks in anticipation

Peter Presland