[MediaWiki-l] [MediaWiki-announce] 1.28.x End of Life

[kgh] mediawiki at kghoffmeyer.de
Sat Nov 4 14:24:01 UTC 2017

Heiya,

I find this e-mail disturbing. The last point release was done end of
April with about 20 backports to the 1.28 branch done since. They have
not yet been released. Moreover 1.28 was released basically at the very
end of November last year so we are now down to eleven months of support?

Am I the only one with this impression? Is there any way I can do a
least a little bit of planning?

Cheers Karsten