[MediaWiki-l] Page Forms input type list

Phil Legault plegault at live.com
Thu Mar 30 15:50:54 UTC 2017

Thanks I that will do

________________________________
From: MediaWiki-l <mediawiki-l-bounces at lists.wikimedia.org> on behalf of Yaron Koren <yaron at wikiworks.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2017 10:32 AM
To: MediaWiki announcements and site admin list
Subject: Re: [MediaWiki-l] Page Forms input type list

Hi,

I didn't really understand your comments about lists, but yes, you can add
a "save and continue" button to let users save while remaining on the form:

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Page_Forms/Defining_forms#Defining_the_bottom_of_the_form
Extension:Page Forms/Defining forms - MediaWiki<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Page_Forms/Defining_forms#Defining_the_bottom_of_the_form>
www.mediawiki.org
The timeout value is in seconds; it can take any number. Multiple values for the same field . Page Forms supports having multiple values within a given field, and ...

-Yaron