[MediaWiki-l] Page Forms input type list

Phil Legault plegault at live.com
Thu Mar 30 12:35:33 UTC 2017

Ya thought of that as well

I don't want to display the description on the page, only link to the page, those creating the page know what it means, those reading the page may not.

I like the list because you can scan through the list rather than type ahead with the tokens, leaves room for similar entries that mean the same.

If the list had a token like entry point that would be cool and we could create red links to create the pages.

Currently I added a link to the form and a note to save before adding a new one.

I guess that leads to another question.

Can a page be saved without leaving the edit page?