[MediaWiki-l] Media Viewer isn't available

martin knaup almetalbahn at outlook.com
Wed Mar 15 19:14:55 UTC 2017

(1) Thanks ruud for helping in my first email. This problem is solved.

(2) My second (and at the moment last) question is:

The Media Viewer isn't available in my personal wiki. The help writes, that this feature is enabled by default but there is nothing. Making it easier for you to give me some hints, I create a public playground with exact the same settings like my personal wiki.

http://wiki.martinknaup.com/playground/index.php/Main_Page

I really like this feature and want it. So I need your help again. Thanks. Martin