[MediaWiki-l] Convert mediawiki to static website question

Tom Bishop, Wenlin Institute tangmu at wenlin.com
Thu Mar 2 14:59:35 UTC 2017

Here's a script that converts a wiki to static HTML files:

http://www.connellybarnes.com/code/python/mw2html

http://barnesc.blogspot.ca/2005/10/mw2html-export-mediawiki-to-static.html

It probably would need some customization. The resulting HTML doesn't include a Search box, which your wiki may or may not need.

Tom