[MediaWiki-l] Request for MediaWiki installation assistance

Srishti Sethi ssethi at wikimedia.org
Wed Jul 12 20:40:55 UTC 2017

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out!

I'm wondering what specific issue are you running into with the
installation? And, what is it that you are looking for in the hosting
services that is missing in the services we have listed on MediaWiki. If
you could share more, there might be someone willing to offer help.

Also, to get a faster response and chat with a developer, I recommend
joining #mediawiki, our IRC channel on Freenode.

Cheers,
Srishti