[MediaWiki-l] Request for MediaWiki installation assistance

Amanda Quad amandaquad at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 12 00:19:22 UTC 2017

Greetings,
I'm looking for some assistance with installing a personal MediaWiki configuration for a site that I want to set up. I've looked through almost all of the predefined hosting services at https://mediawiki.org/wiki/Hosting_services and have not been successful at finding something that works for me.
I do have a code repository of my preferred configuration settings, extensions, skins, etc. that is in the works at GitHub - my goal is to finalize it by the end of the month.
I was wondering if there was anyone who would be willing to assist me just with the initial installation of MediaWiki - I can manage just about everything else from there.

Sincerely,Amanda