[MediaWiki-l] php rebuildFileCache.php

Florian Schmidt florian.schmidt.welzow at t-online.de
Tue Jul 4 14:22:55 UTC 2017

Hi,

the question would be: Why do you want to use the rebuildFileCache.php maintenance script? What is the goal you want to achieve? Varnish does (from what I remember when I last setup varnish for MediaWiki) not need the file cache, which is built in MediaWiki, and all these files and caching capabilities would be doubled, as they're already delivered with varnish. Have you followed the (maybe already very outdated) documentation on mediawiki.org:
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Varnish_caching
?

A bit more details of your configuration would probably help, too :)

Best,
Florian

-----Original-Nachricht-----