[MediaWiki-l] php rebuildFileCache.php

Jeff Darlington jeff.darlington at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 11:52:12 UTC 2017

If you're using rebuildFileCache.php, you probably have
$wgFileCacheDirectory set to specify the location of the cache files.  Log
in as root and clean out that directory, and that should clear up the
immediate problem so you can get back in.

Unfortunately, I don't use varnish so I have no idea what you need to do
next.  It seems odd that the file cache would fill up like that.  Just how
many articles are in your wiki?