[MediaWiki-l] A problem in URL

Brian Wolff bawolff at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 21:31:15 UTC 2017

Well that url is double encoded (stuff like %25D7 should be just %D7. The
25 part means literal % which is invalid in titles if it looks like a hex
escape)

However without knowing where this url comes from or how it was generated,
i cant guess as to the cause. Rewrite rules/short url config might be a
good place to start looking.

--
brian

https://www.betmidrash.org.il/index.php?title=%25D7%25AA%25D7%2591%25D7%25A0%25D7%2599%25D7%25AA:%25D7%259C%25D7%2594%25D7%25A9%25D7%259C%25D7%2599%25D7%259D&action=edit