[MediaWiki-l] Cannot Log In To Wiki

Johnathan Richardson earthncharacters at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 14:28:12 UTC 2017

There's another problem. I can't get onto the site at all. I think I
may have moved something and then moved it back in the files.
Obviously, moving it was a mistake, but it won't let me connect to the
local host.

As for the cookies thing. I tried that before, and it didn't solve the
problem. I thought moving the files into another folder might help,
which caused the current problem.