[MediaWiki-l] Cannot Log In To Wiki

Johnathan Richardson earthncharacters at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 11:50:02 UTC 2017

It seems to be a common problem, but I haven't been able to log into
my own wiki. I also set the wiki up so you need to be logged in to
edit, so this is a big problem for me.

When I try logging in, a message appears saying that the action has
been cancelled to prevent Session Hijacking, on something like that.
When I tried to find out how to fix it, I noticed that it could be a
number of problems as many others have had the same message appear,
usually for different reasons.

Anyway, I would the error to be fixed if possible so I may work on the wiki.

The wiki in question is the World Nudism Database.