[MediaWiki-l] deleteOldRevisions.php is an accident waiting to happen

Brian Wolff bawolff at gmail.com
Sat Jul 1 19:10:44 UTC 2017

Github is only a mirror of the code base-we dont use it for pull requests.
If you want to submit a change, put a unified diff in
https://tools.wmflabs.org/gerrit-patch-uploader/ or submit the change
directly to gerrit.wikimedia.org (using the user account from
wikitech.wikimedia.org). There is more info at
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/How_to_become_a_MediaWiki_hacker

--
bawolff

https://github.com/wikimedia/mediawiki/blob/master/maintenance/deleteOldRevisions.php