[MediaWiki-l] how to upgrade from 1.23 to 1.27/1.289

mat54 at ziggo.nl mat54 at ziggo.nl
Thu Feb 2 16:28:37 UTC 2017

OK that worked but now i am missing my logo on the upper lefdthand side.
Although I have $wgLogo = "http://mat54_wiki.harry-arends.nl/mat54_Wiki/images/Logo135.png"; in de settings file.
But got a internal server error putting http://mat54_wiki.harry-arends.nl/mat54_Wiki/images/Logo135.png in the browser.

Did I mis something. Sorry for the trouble I am cousing

Harry