[MediaWiki-l] Ip address problem with bot password page

Eddie Monroe eddiem0710 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 15:26:47 UTC 2017

MediaWiki 1.29.0
Apache 2.4.27
MySQL 5.6.37
PHP 5.6.31
phpMyAdmin 4.7.2
Python 3.6.2
Pywikibot (whatever the latest from ToolForge is)

I recently installed Bitnami mediawiki wamp stack, python and pywikibot with the above versions.  It is a local installation running on MS Windows 10.
My mediawiki seems to work fine. I can login, create and edit pages.  I added a separate bot user but when I go to try to set a password on the Special page for Bot passwords I get the following error:
Invalid IP address or range: 0.0.0.0/0 ::/0
I have tried every combination of ip addresses I can imagine (inluding the default) 0.0.0.0/0 ::/0 but nothing is accepted.
I am new to wikis, apache, python and that sort of stuff.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Eddie