[MediaWiki-l] Connect to AdSense

Brian Wolff bawolff at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 20:14:52 UTC 2017

You could try putting it in the page mediawiki:copyright

On Sunday, August 20, 2017, Eduardo Elias Camponez <
camponez at eduardoelias.com> wrote:
> On 20/08/2017 12:30, Mike Bautsch wrote:
>> Where In mediawiki do I insert the code Google provides to initially
connect to AsSense? I’ve seen all of the instructions for inserting the
actual ads but I can’t find anything on inserting the code to get approved
for adsense.

> My solution was to create an extension using 'SiteNoticeAfter' and
'SkinAfterContent' to add the Google Adsense code.