[MediaWiki-l] Customizing how search results are displayed/adding content to search results

George, Garrett J. (JSC-CB111)[SGT, INC] garrett.j.george at nasa.gov
Mon Aug 14 16:14:29 UTC 2017

Hey all,

I work on a wiki that incorporates a lot of templates and properties from SMW and I've been trying to figure out how best to add this type of information to the existing search results.

My big two questions are:

1.       Does CirrusSearch handle HTML generation for visually printing search results or does it simply hand off the results to MW for printing?

2.       In either case, where can I find the code that does the HTML printing of search results in order to tack on more information about each search result?

Thanks,

Garrett