[MediaWiki-l] Image thumbnailing in MediaWiki

[kgh] mediawiki at kghoffmeyer.de
Tue Aug 1 14:51:07 UTC 2017

Building up on this information:

I have once tried to switch from "regular thumb handling" to "404 thumb
handling" on an existing wiki and found that this does not work since as
a result no thumbs were rendered at all. Starting with "404 thumb
handling" on a fresh wiki however works fine. I have not dug into this
more but may it be that all existing thumbs have to be deleted to clear
the way for the new handling mode when switching the mode on wiki
already in use?

Cheers Karsten