[MediaWiki-l] Keeps saying A LocalSettings.php file has been detected.

Andrius D. Ilgunas andrius at ilgunas.net
Sat Apr 29 01:22:50 UTC 2017

Well, it's on a FBSD server (which *can* have locate, provided it's
updated), but the issue isn't that I'm unable to find the file, but rather
that LocalSettings.php doesn't even exist at that point of the
installation. The very first time that I point my browser to the installer,
it clearly states:

MediaWiki 1.28.1

LocalSettings.php not found.

Please complete the installation <http://mysite.dev/mw-config/index.php> and
download LocalSettings.php.

In any event, the work-around got me through the installation.

--
Andrius