[MediaWiki-l] wfLoadExtension Registration

Tom Hutchison tom at hutch4.us
Mon Apr 24 13:57:04 UTC 2017

Thanks Florian, I'll take a look at ConfirmEdit.
Personally, I would have the symlinks put the outside the root custom /extensions into the public www location of /extensions and not have bundled them all together into a custom subdirectory in the /extensions directory. I can't see the benefit because the custom ones are bundled together anyway outside the public root location. I think that's a recommendation I'll make for long term.
Tom