[MediaWiki-l] How to get the statcounter extension working?

Sharon Kimble boudiccas at skimble.plus.com
Thu Apr 13 19:24:35 UTC 2017

Nischay Nahata <nischayn22 at gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> Here's a bunch of thnigs you can try.

Thanks for replying Nischay.

> 1) You can have a look at the other websites where its installed and
> working
> https://wikiapiary.com/wiki/Extension:StatCounter.com_Integration

Unfortunately I wasn't able to get through to the other sites using that
url, they just didn't seem to have the urls.

> 2) Try it with a different skin, Vector maybe.

This was very interesting. Using 'vector' the statcounter-site ID's were
given and there seemed to be no problem. However, when using
'foreground' and the exact same previous page of mine, the
statcounter-site ID's didn't show at all. There was no attempt made to
contact statcounter at all. So thats where the problem is lying, fair
and square on foreground, so I'll now taslkt to the foreground devs hopefully, and see if they can help further.

Thanks
Sharon.