[MediaWiki-l] Introducing the MediaWiki Platform Team!

Eddie Greiner-Petter wikimedia.org at eddie-sh.de
Wed Apr 5 00:06:04 UTC 2017

Hey Pine,
you're likely not logged in, the link is working fine for me - unless
when I log out, which will get me this 404 message. It seems that
Phabricator events are open to "All Users" (everybody logged in) by
default, but not "Public" (including not logged in users).  At the
moment that needs to be changed in the task settings manually.

Best,
Eddie