[MediaWiki-l] Introducing the MediaWiki Platform Team!

Victoria Coleman vcoleman at wikimedia.org
Mon Apr 3 18:15:58 UTC 2017

Thank you Nischay. The Product Manager of the MediaWiki Platform team will be responsible for the features the team will work on. Quim's team will also provide support as a place to coordinate the roadmap with the external developer community. Looking forward to working with everyone!

Best regards,

Victoria

Sent from my iPhone