[MediaWiki-l] skin css loading late

Jeremi Plazas keisuru at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 21:01:30 UTC 2016

Is it possible to get the CSS to load a little faster? I use the mediawikibootstrap skin and have edited the page Mediawiki:Mediawikibootstrap.css with some CSS additions. When I browse through the wiki though, it tends to first (for a fraction of a second) display unformatted (“printable”) text then load the css which changes the page to look like I want it too. See for yourself:

http://library.tsadra.org/index.php/Main_Page

Is there a way to make that not happen? Get the css to load faster or something? Any clues very appreciated.

Thanks,

http://www.tsadra.org/

Jeremi Plazas

 / Assistant Director of Research
mailto:jeremi at tsadra.org

Tsadra Foundation

Tsadra Research Center, Boulder CO

Advancing the Combined Study and Practice of Tibetan Buddhism in the West.

http://www.tsadra.org/
https://htmlsig.com/t/0000001BZGCW2

https://htmlsig.com/t/0000001BRRMGS

https://htmlsig.com/t/0000001BTMKZ9