[MediaWiki-l] Mediawiki MySQL user-related database [dead]locks?

Florian Schmidt florian.schmidt.welzow at t-online.de
Sun Sep 18 10:05:45 UTC 2016

Hi,

thanks for writing your conclusion Back to this list. Could you maybe say, what the log message said, which indicated the underlying SMTP problem (and btw. What was the false configuration?)?

Generally, if you want to report a bug, you should describe the problem as detailed as possible with as much information as possible and a clear way of reproducing it in a phabricator task: https://phabricator.wikimedia.org
You could send and answer to this list containing the link to your task, just for the record.

Thanks for reporting it!

Best,
Florian

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----