[MediaWiki-l] accessing page views for articles on MW1.26

Andrew Geary ageary at seg.org
Tue Sep 13 14:00:10 UTC 2016

Is there a way to obtain the page views for articles on MW1.26? In the
previous versions, the page views would be listed on the bottom of the page.
I know the stats were removed after 1.25, but I am wondering if there is
another way (through MySQL?) to find it. I do have access to SSH. Thanks.

Andrew

Andrew Geary | publications outreach editor
+1.504.407.1303 | ageary at seg.org
Society of Exploration Geophysicists (SEG)
8801 South Yale Ave, Ste. 500  Tulsa, OK 74137 USA