[MediaWiki-l] Difference in extension Data Transfer version 0.6.1 and 0.6.2

Yaron Koren yaron at wikiworks.com
Mon Sep 12 12:53:07 UTC 2016

Hi Max,

You reached me! You have an interesting setup -  Data Transfer doesn't
export CSV, so I'm guessing that what you're doing is producing a CSV file
via a Semantic MediaWiki query, then importing that. Is that right?

In DT's Special:ImportCSV interface, you can choose whether to use UTF-8 or
UTF-16 encoding. Have you tried both?

-Yaron