[MediaWiki-l] Broken categories management after upgrading from 1.25.3 to 1.27.0-wmf.10

Dominique Gagnon gagnon.dom at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 21:29:55 UTC 2016

Hi,

I've recently discovered that, after upgrading from version 1.25.3 to
1.27.0-wmf.10, categories management doesn't work. Existing categories
work fine but, for instance, if I create a new category and I label a
page with it, the category doesn't list the labeled page. Looking in
the category table in MariaDB shows that the new category isn't listed
there. I've tried to upgrade to 1.27.0-wmf.13 and it didn't help.

Is this a known bug in 1.27.0-wmf releases?

Thanks,

Dominique