[MediaWiki-l] WikiEditor not Showing when editing a page

Goldburg, Carla (CDHS) goldbucm at buffalostate.edu
Wed Feb 10 16:38:14 UTC 2016

Hi,

I'm trying to get the WikiEditor (version 0.5.0) to work.  The extension shows up in Special:Version, but the editor does not show up when editing a page.

I have the following MediaWiki configuration:

MediaWiki   1.26.2
PHP     7.0.0 (cgi-fcgi)
MySQL     5.7.10-log
Server Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 with IIS 7.5

I have followed the instructions online at https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:WikiEditor  to install the WikiEditor. I have cleared the browser cache and added the mime type for svg in IIS.

I  added the following to the bottom of the LocalSettings.php:

$wgDefaultUserOptions['usebetatoolbar'] = 1;
$wgDefaultUserOptions['usebetatoolbar-cgd'] = 1;
$wgDefaultUserOptions['wikieditor-preview'] = 1;
$wgDefaultUserOptions['wikieditor-publish'] = 1;

However, the WikiEditor is still not showing when editing a page. Please see attached screen shot.  Any advice would be much appreciated!

Thank You